Friday, December 25, 2015

12 Days of Christmas

 Christmas day the birth of Christ no doubt
That's what it's all about
Lemonhead stop the beat for a sec...
Show some respect
Santa Claus what's up with you?
Tell K-Not what you gone do
Cause I want everything I say
When I wake up on Christmas day
Help me out if you can
Cause I need a real good man
Cute with a whole lot of cash flow
Standing underneath my mistletoe
And it ain't no ifs ands or no buts
Gone and fill my stocking up
With a lot of shoes a lot of clothes
A lot of cash a lot of gold
K to the not want a lot of stuff
So if you think you got enough
Get ready cause my Christmas list
Goes a lil something like this


 I want 12 hundred dollars
11 pairs of shoes
10 fingrenails
9 packs of weaves
8 male strippers












 7 bus passes
6 diamond rings
5 months free rent
4 bangles
3 pocketbooks
2 earrings
And a man with a lot of money!
 







1 comment:

uncle barry said...

❤❤❤❤LOVE IT ­čśé

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

David Otunga

Would You Ever?

Would You Ever?
Friends helping Friends

If you could suck off one of your friends... would you?

Mechadude2001

Mechadude2001

brojob

brojob
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

AdSense Ads

Fab Free Sites

Fab Free Sites
Gay Adult Directory